Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How High

Am I going to get?..



I just smoked a fatty bowl for the first time.. AT WORK (let's not kid ourselves here, I smoke the pot all the time. Hence the 5lb weight gain.) I drink and down opiates at work (like there's no tomorrow) because well, they make me seem more normal than I would otherwise. I can still function on them. I never ever smoke pot unless I'm alone in bed. Because I CAN'T function on it. I turn into a zombie and zone everyone out. (This isn't going to be good for the customers)

But I've been extremely stressed out because of the move (skoolz for foolz!) so I decided to keep weed and a pipe with me at all times. Today it came in handy. Now instead of being stressed I'm paranoid. Good choice Miranda.

I'll update any interesting "Miranda's high at work" situations throughout the day..

UPDATE: Nothing interesting happened. It was too slow. I think I gave a customer too much money, and mumbled a lot.. and devoured about 69 pounds of food. Good thing I brought beer.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment