Friday, July 9, 2010

The Girl Who Couldn't Grow

A few months ago I wrote that I was thinking about moving to California (ANAL PENETRATION) I decided not to go for 'numerous reasons' and when I say numerous reasons I mean there was only one thing preventing me from moving. And that was the hope of seeing my ex boyfriend one last time when he came to visit. (When will this yearning end? I'm tired of relating to Taylor Swift songs!) Well, he hasn't visited yet. And I doubt he even plans on seeing me when he does so,.. Away We Go..

I talked to my grandmother earlier today and she said she would love for me to move down to California to live with her (I can't bring Kitty though!!) and I would most likely have to enroll in school. We are going to figure out all the major/minor details tomorrow. (HOW am I going to get there?!) Road trip anyone? Gas is on me.

I'm moving because I feel stuck. I'm not growing in Portland and I don't want to be miserable and work for min. wage the rest of my life. My friend said it's a common misconception that 'changing your surroundings' will help you achieve what you think you can and hope to accomplish.. And he says that I'm also running away. Uh doiii! Even I can see that. Yes, yes I am. I am running 862 miles away. And it still feels too close.

Consider this my 1 month notice. My blog will shortly come to an end. But maybe I can start a new one? "Shit My Grandma Says?"

I'll literally be living 3 blocks from these places. How could I resist?


Stay Tuned

UPDATE: I convinced my grandmother to let me take Kitty Meow! And my friend Jesse (AKA Beats Off, [who recently moved down to California] might drive up here just to drive me back down there. Aren't road trips the best?)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment