Monday, August 2, 2010

The Facebook Job

I'm not sure how much this has to do with Videorama, other than the fact that I found out about it while I was at work.. but I need to fucking vent. So here it goes..

I was at work, trying to buy this cute little Olive colored rayon ruffle dress online. 50% off. BOOM! But as I kept trying to click "PURCHASE" the order wouldn't go through. I'm almost always a frugal bitch so I KNEW I had enough money in my account to buy it. (It was a MUST own type of dress, one that I'll never own now) I go onto my online bank account just to make sure.. see if there are any purchases pending, something that might hold up my account.. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW! Some phantom faggot has just purchased $200 worth of Facebook credits. WHAT THE WHAT!! OF ALL THE THINGS TO BUY WITH STOLEN MONEY!!!!! If I had two hundred extra dollars you can bet your fat cellulite ass that I'd buy those black Jeffrey Campbell 'Charli-C' cloggs (Size 9) I've been eyeing for the past 3 months.

I was so shocked and scared that I wouldn't get that money back that I puked up my Redbull all over the floor. (That would make this the 3rd consecutive day I've puked at work. Thank you very much.) I immediately emailed Facebook saying WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING NERDS?! I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT IT NOW! I've got bundles of Plan-B to buy! Rite Aid jacked the price a few months ago, so you knowww those life savers aint cheap. After emailing those jack offs I closed up my work and ran to my bank (thank god it's only a block away) I run in, go to the nearest clerk and yell "HELP! I'VE BEEN ROBBED!" Of course I wasn't thinking rationally at the time, and I'm sure "I need some assistance with some fraudulant activity on my account please" would have been a better thing to blurt out but stealing my money is some serious business. Especially since I rarely have any, and ESPECIALLY since I'm moving in a week and need that money for the drive down to California.

They froze my account, ordered me a new card and told me to "come back tomorrow." Uhhh.. why?! Apparently the money is all pending so they can't do anything until it goes through. Ohh, so you mean you can't do anything until the money is literally taken out of my account?! Wouldn't it be easier to just stop the transaction from going through?! The Dude said that I would get my money back, it was all just a matter of time (matter of time being 10 to 14 days.) Well, that's all fine and dandy but I'm moving on the 12th and I'm gonna need that money back right about yesterday.

Now I'm back at work obviously, and I'm assuming some other poor little girl in my position would be crying right about now.. and I just might have if I wasn't the least surprised that this fucking happened to me. When my first customer of the day was literally on fucking meth I knew today was going to be interesting. I'll keep 'you' posted on all my financial woes.

And incase you feel really bad for me, and would like to cheer me up.. BUY ME!

xoxo

1 comment: