Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Hungover

On an average, only 2 people come into this store during the first hour that we're open. (Open noon to 10:58pm EVERYDAY) So it only makes sense that the one day I'm hungover (And not the, oh 'sick is me' type of hungover.. the 'puke up water, dry heave when nothing is left in the stomach' hungover.) 3 people come in within the first 5 minutes. And OF COURSE, 2 of the 3 people wanted to sign up to be 'members.' I literally had to excuse myself from helping a customer so I could run to the bathroom and projectile vomit all over the toilet. Thank god it's only been liquid.

These past few months I've cut waaaay back on drinking. Like, drink only on Saturdays and even then only 2 or 3 beers. But the fact that I'm moving soon makes people want to hang out with me (of course they didn't want to hang out before they knew I was moving.) And "hanging out" to most people means going out to drink until 2:30 in the morning and making 19 year old baby momma strippers put their boobs in my face (and almost my mouth.) FINE. I'll go out and drink with you, but only if I'm not paying! Which lately happens to be the case. (BLAMO!)

But when I move (in 11 days!) you are NOT going to find me going out to bars. And NOT because I don't think there actually even are bars in Pismo, but because I can't handle the hangovers anymore. If I have more than 2 beers, you will definately find me in the bathroom puking my liver out. As fun as it sounds and as skinny as it's making me look, I'm OVER IT. I might as well be preggo, I've already got the morning sickness down to a T.

This is my Hangover Helper Kit but it's not working like it used to.



xoxo
P.S. I'm getting really annoyed at how "cool" Shark Week is getting. Fuck off people! Shark Week has ALWAYS been cool! You just only recently started watching it so you never knew! And SINCE you only started watching it (presumably because other people do and you want to try and fit in because you're a big dikey loser!) you don't deserve to watch it! Go back to watching Jersey Shore nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment