Thursday, December 3, 2009

If Chunk & Sloth Fucked..


Then you'd have SOME idea of what this customer looks like. Don't get me wrong, I love the uglies but this guy (or should I say young man) has also got the most annoying personality of ALL FUCKING TIME. He calls in constantly, yells into the phone, brings movies up to the counter and says "I wanna buy this" WELL YOU CAN'T FUCKING BUY IT BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING RENTAL!!! I tell him that everytime he comes in, he just doesn't get it. My manager hates this kid too, he is so ridiculous, obnoxious, annoying, disgusting, unpleasant and revolting. THE worst.

You might be like, hey take it easy now! IIIIII don't think so. He just called in and omg.

Our conversation:
Me: Videoramaaaa
Him: What are your new releases that came out Thursday?
Me: Actually it's TUESDAY but the big ones were Terminator Salvation, Paper Heart and Night At The Museum 2
Him: Ok that's it?
Me: Nooo, there are like 20 other ones
Him: Ok well read them off to me then
..I proceed to tell him all the movies that came out..
Him: Ok, do you have The 10th Kingdom?
Me: Yes
Him: Ok, I know I can't buy it but can I pay more and buy it?
Me: WTF! NO!
Him: Ok bye

Tell me the truth, that's annoying as fuck right? I'm not just overreacting? Ok, thank you! I didn't think so.

And he also has a friend that looks like Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc.



I'm on a mission

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment