Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Likes To Fuck Fat Chicks In The Ass

Tis the season!

It's Christmas Eve here at the ol' Videorama so naturally I'm the one working. I open tomorrow morning also (that would happen to be Christmas DAY by the way)

I'm rather bored at the time being so I thought, buh loooog! I don't have much to say at the moment though, so I'm just going to tell you my 3 favourite Christmas movies (in no particular order..)

1. Home Alone

I've seen this one so many times that I know all the words by heart. And no, I'm not one of those people that says the lines while watching the movie. I HATE when people do that shit.



2. Elf

CLASSIC! If you don't like this movie then you're not allowed to be my friend. (Zooey!)


3. Badder Santa

I can see what Angelina Jolie saw in Billy Bob. The one liners are rad and so is Thurman.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment