Friday, January 1, 2010

You Talkin To ME?!

More importantly, you FUCKIN with me?!

You won't believe what just happened.

I don't believe what just happened.

Some guy just walked into my work and all he says is "Hey, call me a cab? Thanks."

I just stared at him for a few seconds, unable to process what he ACKtually just said to me.

"Do I look like a bar to you? This aint no hotel lobby home-skillet, I work at a mother fucking VIDEOSTORE. If you've got their number I'll be extremely generous and let you use my telephone."

He in turn says "I'm from L.A." ..looks at me like I'M the dumb one and then walks out to meet his ho in heels. WHO, by the way, has a cellphone in her hand.

I shouldn't even be surprised. Guess this is what I get for not getting myself an 'education' at a fancy school


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment