Thursday, May 27, 2010

Everyday I'm Hu$tlin'

Thank god I wore a short skirt today.

I left for work earlier than usual today so I would have time to go to Safeway and purchase a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne. (I like to come to work prepared.) It was at this certain Safeway that I got a call from my manager whilst purchasing my daily booze.

Me: "What'd I do this time?!"
Him: "Miranda! Timothy Hutton is at Chipotle. I repeat, Timothy Hutton is at Chipotle."
Me: "Ohh fuuuck me! Good to know."
Him: "Good luck and godspeed."

I was in such a hurry that I didn't even bother to put my valuables in a bag. With a bottle of alcohol firmly gripped in each anxious hand I was seen speed walking down Lovejoy to my beloved Chipotle. As I opened the door and fumbled around with my future beverages Timothy Hutton looked up at me. (No need to be coy) Naturally as I stepped inside a wild gust of air from outside blew my hair around and, for a split second, it helped me to look semi enticing. With the wind in my hair and my leather jacket on my back, I was definately looking like I just walked out of the Girls, Girls, Girls music video. Something Mr. Hutton obviously appreciated because I caught him checking me out multiple times during the duration of my visit. (BOOM!) I went to the counter and since I wasn't hungry in the least I ordered a side of chips and guacamole. I also requested a cup for water because Timmy was sitting near the soda fountain and any excuse to get close to that man is a good excuse. I sat down (within Timothy's eye sight of course) and managed to slowly eat my chips while texting my girlfriend (fellow Timothy Hutton enthusiast) about what was happening to me at that very moment.

"I just spent $3 so I could sit near Timothy Hutton and attempt to make him fall in love with me."

My friend tried convincing me to go over and ask to take a picture with him but that was absolutely not going to happen. Rejection isn't very becoming. Before I could get up to leave and walk past him again he got up first, beating me to the punch. Extremely disappointing. I'm downright convinced that if I'd been able to get near to him one last time (without any plans to ask for an autograph or picture) he would have realized that I'm the woman for him. (Until next time.) I always keep an eye out for him when I leave the house. He will NOT get away from me and my well thought out plans to marry him and bear his children.


(Btw, he had a huge burrito with a side of salsa and guacamole)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment