Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aim To Please

There's nothing I hate more in life than a real fucking moron.

And here at Videorama, I work with multiple. Excluding my manager, the remaining two boys that work here.. well, let's just say they fall short when it comes to brains. They're both deserving of their own posts, (which I believe I've done here, here and here!) but the possible future posts are endless. They never cease to amaze me, which at this point isn't really a good thing. I've had it Up. To. HERE.

Us ladies got the short end of the stick when it comes to many things (blood flow in the nether regions comes to mind) but having to sit down to relieve ourselves comes in at the top of the list. We have to pull down our pants, sit down, and then pee. It's a tedious task. So I would like to be able to do it in peace. Without any stress. Something I'm very clearly unable to do at work. Nevermind the constant flow of customers, but now I have to worry about cleaning the fucking toilet every time I have to go. No, I'm not fucking around. I've had to clean my work toilet more than I clean the one I have at my very own home. And what do you know, I have the lads here to thank for that task. Naturally you'd assume that grown ass men would be able to either aim or lift the toilet seat before they urinate. Well, you'd be wrong. When it comes to the fellas I work with anyway. Today was no different, my manager leaves, I go into the bathroom, and BLAM! Piss all over the toilet. Come ON! I finally decided to make a little friendly reminder that I pee here too and then taped it to the wall. If I find ONE drop the next time I go in there..



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment