Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Fear

People seriously ask me.. "Do you have to have a membership to rent here?"

Seriously.

Are you effing kidding me?!?! I would like you to PLEASE, tell me one video store where you DON'T have to have a membership to rent a movie. Actually! Please tell me one place that you've been where you check something out and you don't have to be a member. You have to be a member at the dang library and all that shit is free! You think we're just going to trust you with our movies?!? Do you think we're going to just ask you for some collateral in return?! Are you fucking retarded?!??! I'm amazed at how many people actually ask me this. I just don't get it, and I fear I never will.

Oh, the other question I constantly get.. "Soo, are these movies all alphabetical or how does this all work out?" Have you ever been out of your shit hole apartment before?? EVERYTHING is always alphabetical! EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING. How else would you even organize anything? By shape? Come on man! Use your head.

You are the bane of my existence

Damn you! Damn you I say!


UPDATE: Within the past 22 hours of my last post (only 4 of which I've been at work) 3 people have asked me if they needed a membership to rent.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment