Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goddamnit! Goddamnit.

One word: Retail therapy. By golly, I'd sure like to know how I'm going to be able to pay my phone bill.

Working at Videorama is literally COSTING me money. There's a lot of downtime in this shop, at first I spent my time working. That didn't go well. Then I started reading but recently stopped because I can't seem to be able to focus on anything. (Besides my addiction to prescriptions which aren't prescribed to me and all the men I can't seem to keep) THEN! I came across online shopping. Which is what I now do. ALL DAY. I spend more money at work than I actually 'earn.'

Today I bought a shirt with Andy Kaufman's big bloody face on it.

BUT, this isn't a fashion blog so I won't continue on with my 'recently purchased' list.

AND, this isn't a 'feelings' blog so I won't tell you how lame some guys are. Even more so their girlfriends. (THEY WERE ON A BREAK)

God, definately off track. If you can believe it, I originally started this post because I was trying to peruse various shopping websites and all the goddamned customers kept interrupting me. And then I got mad. Hence.

Oh, and this message is for Brian, my thief of a coworker... (You stole my Rockstar last night you big boob!)

P.S. Last night I attempted to watch Immortal Beloved. Big fat NO to that one. Then, Bronson, NO. I passed out watching National Treasure 2 and thinking pleasant thoughts about drugs and how I would have liked to be on some.

On a completely different issue.. I can't tell if I'm a product of my environment. I BUY music so I'm gonna say no.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment