Friday, February 5, 2010

Whatever You Sayyy Master

I make it a personal goal to make sure no customer at Videorama ever feels special.

Especially because most everyone wants to feel special. They want to think that they're a valued customer. No. Not happening. Not by ME anyway. Sorry to say, I let other people ruin 'it' for others.

I just don't understand people these days. CONSTANTLY asking questions. And they're always questions that you can answer yourself. "Where's The Sound of Music?" FUCKIN MUSICALS! Where the fuck else do you think it would be?! When I go into a store and I have to ask an employee a question I am COMPLETELY mortified.

Fridays are the absolute worst. They're the busiest nights of the week and of course I work them. Alone. The phone is ringing off the hook (I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. Doesn't matter if they're strangers or not. HATE. TALKING. ON. PHONE. My grandmas learned to text because of this reason) People keep asking if there's this movie or that movie (tonight the popular title has been The Hurt Locker, up yours Oscar announcements) and OF course all the crazies, dumb dumbs and philanderers alike are lurking about. Videorama seems a popular establishment for these kind.

Brain dead customers are almost always the sole cause of my endless ranting. And I do apologize. To think, I at one time thought of myself as a people person. When mama's had her opiates I suppose she is.


xoxo

*This is my 69th post by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment