Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sheer Ingenuity

I was talking to a customer today, about the only person who knows that this blog exists, and he gave me an idea. Instead of writing about one irritating thing in a world of millions, write about a whole bunch of things about one subject.

Examples:

Vid-iots: I'm drowing in assholes
Vid-iots: I think I dated you but I might have been blacked out
Vid-iots: Learning to barter
Vid-iots: Learning to spot a stalker 101
Vid-iots: I'm high, how are you?

In short,.. short stories.

When writing these posts and I talk about someone I'm generally talking about multiple people at once as to not make the main person I'm talking about too obvious.

FUCK that shit. Fellas, you better watch out. Your ass is no longer safe. I will write about who I want, when I want. And although I may create a fake name for you, you can bet your ass they will both fucking rhyhme.

I can feel the 'defamation of character' lawsuits rolling in.

I can't wait to write the "I think I dated you but I might have been blacked out"


Know what happens next?

No comments:

Post a Comment