Monday, April 6, 2009

When the person you work WITH is worse than the customer

I should receive an award for putting up with the shit that my fellow employee dishes out. Today I walked into the bathroom when I got to work, and there's blood all over the sink. REALLY? You have a bloody nose and just leave the blood for someone else to clean up?? I'M not touching it, you could have the HIV! ..oh, and there was poop in the toilet.

One time the toilet overflowed overnight and he had to clean it up.. you wanna know what he used to soak up the water.. GARBAGE BAGS. No, I'm not lying.

He eats other people's food.
He stole my spoon.

I can not believe he hasn't been fired yet!! He comes in AT LEAST 10 minutes late every day, not just once in a while, every day! To prove my point, he isn't allowed the open the store anymore because he was never on time. I'm gonna say that's strike 1. Oh, and then once he clocks in he leaves and goes to the store to get "supplies," E.G. candy and energy drinks. You couldn't do that before work? You friggin walk by Safeway to get here!!

He lies to customers about the movies too, if someone asks him how a movie was he'll say that he really liked it even though he's never seen it. He doesn't even watch movies, I'm not even sure if he likes movies. You know what he does like though, Russian government. Uhh..

He lives in a condo his parents own, his parents hired a maid for him so he doesn't have to clean up after himself, his parents pay his bills and bring him food to work all the time.

Oh, and he's 33.

He's nice though?

Dear god I hope he never reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment