Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Say Hello To My Heavy Friend

I went to California, had a splendid time, bought fabulous things and now I'm back to this crap hole of a town. Somebody save me.

When I came back to Portland I had that "I don't belong here" feeling, the same exact feeling I knew I would have when I got off the plane, and yet, I've decided to NOT move to California. Looks like I'll be keeping my blog (sorry phantom annoyed comment maker)

I DID buy an extremely rad typewriter that I'll be using to write my masterpiece on.. so maybe I'll be doing more of that than this. Just maybe.

Here she is. And for only $25. What a find.


It's really hard to type on though, so the amazing novel that I plan on writing might take me a while. So far I have the title. (Which may actually be the only brilliant part of the book)

(Anyone else notice the direction my blog is taking?)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Murderanda,
    I like Confessions of a Videodrome.
    And... rad typewriter.

    ReplyDelete