Friday, March 5, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is

Quarter life crisis? I'm definately having one.

My ex boyfriend and I broke up back in November but I am just now getting around to experiencing the breakup phase. The.. "it's actually over, cry myself to sleep every night, I'll never love again" phase. It's pretty bad. I'll even credit it for being the sole reason for my inability to concentrate/work/be social. I don't even enjoy drinking anymore.

So I thought that maybe I should move. Start over. Actually do something with my life. Today my manager and I created a rather large Pro/Con list for moving. If I did leave Portland I would end up living in Pismo Beach, California. (That's where my father's side of the family is from) The PRO side of the list was more prominent.. but I still can't decide. It would mean the end of my blog!

Say It Isn't So! I mean.. I could always get Netflix? Blasphemy!

What do you think ghost blog readers?

Should I leave this..




For this...?




I'm going to Pismo at the end of the month to scope things out, so I'll make my final decision when I get back. When I step off the plane am I going to have that "I'm home" feeling or the "Somebody save me, somebody take me away from this awful place" feeling? That's going to be the determining factor. ....Imagine, me with a tan. I shudder at the thought...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment