Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A grave discomfort of mine

OH MY GOD.

Now I shall write about how friggin boring this place gets sometimes; like now for example. When the sun comes out this videostore is as slow as slow as a wet weekend. I loathe boredom. But on the brightside (not my brightside) when at work and bored.. I actually work! That is unless I'm blogging about how bored I am.. err..

Yesterday for instance, I swept.. aaaand MOPPED!!! I went way out of my way on this one. In the one year and two months that I've worked here I don't think the area behind the counter has been mopped at all. I did sweep it about nine months ago though.. needless to say, it's disgusting. There are soo many dustbunnies (that's supposed to be the cute and cool word to use for gross balls of hair and dust right?)

Here is a picture

..sorry it's Sideways

And all the reason why all the dust is shaped in a square is because we have those all Holy mats that restaurants and random places have.

As of today I have not done anything productive besides put some movies away.. I'm gonna say that the whole process of me actually mopping yesterday clears me of all todays duties

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment