Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh the horror!

Last night I watched the new Friday the 13th and.. Laaahaaame! I myself love cheap cheesy horror movies, but this one was awful. Thirteen minutes deep I found myself wondering if this was supposed to be the whole chase run murder extravaganza.. almost turned it off when the plot started to pick up so I kept watching.

I will admit there were some scenes where I flinched/covered my eyes for a brief moment.. but other than that it was me screaming at the stupid half naked girls for getting closer to Jason rather than running as far away from him as possible. Willa Ford was in it which was a nice surprise, (you get to see her titayys) but she was the stupidest of the bunch. She's swimming in the lake, sees Jason, screams and swims under the dock.. RIGHT UNDER WHERE HE'S STANDING!! Needless to say she got hers, a machete right down the middle of her head.

There was an absence of blood and guts, which is the best part in my opinion, so that was a huge disappointment. There was a mediocre sex scene though (gotta throw one of those in there) and the chick had impeccable breasts and "perfectly placed nipples" according to her sex partner.

Watching the movie wasn't that bad, but then the end. Oh lord, the final scene!! The worst possible ending. Ruined the entire movie. I didn't think they'd go there, but let me assure you they did, they really did.

Overall, the movie was predictable and corny. I'm gonna be generous and go ahead and give this movie a C-

I wouldn't waste my money on renting it, but I'd recommend watching it if it's free.

PS. I see another one in the works. They're gonna milk this one for all it's worth. (which isn't much)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment