Sunday, June 14, 2009

I shall kill thee..

This one particular "bete noire" of mine happens on a daily basis at work. I'd guestimate at least 15 times a day (kill me now.)

When people come up to rent a movie I ask for their last name first so I can find their account.. WELL, quite a few customers are obviously impatient because before I can say anything they just blurt out their last name. Now, I'm not sure if they're trying to be helpful or not, but when they do this I want to throw dog shit in their mouth. I clearly did not ask for their last name and yet they say it anyway.. and most of the time I'm busy doing something (the reason for me not asking in the first place.) I'll be no where near the counter and they'll put their movies on the counter and say "McDonald!" Well, all right Mr. Big Mac with Fries I'm not quite ready to ring you up yet so can you please wait a god damn fucking minute?!?!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Please don't do this unless you wanna end up like Alison Lohman in Drag Me To Hell. I WILL curse you!

Aaaaaand another thing..



We have a "For Sale" shelf here, extremely cheap movies so there are always tons of people hoarding around the area. This oooone particular customer comes every Sunday and all I can say is WHAT THE FUCK? When he leaves the shelf looks like a grenade went off over there. I'm thinking he does this on purpose, because even the homeless druggies that come in don't even make that big of a mess. Below is an actual photo of the chaos he leaves


I'll never understand


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment