Thursday, October 15, 2009

William The Bloody V Mr. Weasley

ATTENTION: This is a customer rant

Worst. Customer. Ever.

Dude comes in with some chick (they're probably in their late 30s) and the minute the guy starts talking I roll my eyes. I just knowww he's gonna be one of THOSE customers. (His voice is high pitched and he talks with a lot of enthusiasm.)

Our conversation:
Him: How much are your cheapest movies?!?!?!?
Me: $2.75
Him: OK! Comedy then!
Me: It's the last rack over there
..15 seconds later he comes to the counter with a movie..
Him: Please tell me this is the worst movie in your store!
Me: It definately isn't (it's Used Cars w/ Kurt Russel) So, I assume you don't have an account?
Him: Well I hope I still do!!
Me: What's your last name?
Him: Albright
..I can't find him in the system and he starts freaking out, so we try looking him up by his phone number instead.. He's in there all right..
Me: Yeah, you're in here under Ronald Albright
Him: Omg, well we will just have to change that! How embarrassing!!!

..he makes me change his name to Spike..

He fucking WISHES he was Spike


Somebody please explain to me, in what country is it more embarrassing to have Ron as a name than SPIKE? I really hope that dude never comes in here again. What a tool.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment