Sunday, October 4, 2009

Downloadable swin flu?

I don't believe I mentioned this the first time around..

But I'm prone to internet viruses. About a month or two ago I downloaded a virus onto one of the work computers. (Thank you icanhazcheeseburger.com) I thought I was going to get fired, but surprisingly I didn't.. I didn't even get reprimanded! It's safe to say I didn't go on the internet at work for at least a week after that. I was scared shitless. It definately didn't stop any of my coworkers from going online though, so after awhile I started using the internet again as well. Everything was going fine until..

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

My initial reaction



Not only did it happen again, but it was worse the second time. (and thank YOU bmxonline.com.. or should I say.. rottentomatoes.com?)


It was so bad that the owners had to get a new computer and redownload all of our programs. We almost lost all of our customer information!! So, I know what you're thinking.. like, totally fired right? Wrong. I told one of the owners about how New York Times (I think) got the bug as well and everyone that went to the site downloaded the same virus that I did. It's spreading like wildfire! So, he didn't fire me. I didn't even get written up! BUT, there is a downside.. I can't really use the internet anymore because I only have it at work.. so I don't know when I'll be able to blog. Tear. I mean, I CAN sneak it and use it (like nowwww) but I'm too pansy and don't wanna risk downloading another virus because then I'm fired for sure.. and if they didn't fire me I would probably just quit.


So.. goodbye. I'll be seein ya.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment