Thursday, January 7, 2010

What the What?!


I think I've had it. I either need to find a new job stat or take copious amounts of happy go lucky pills to cure my increasing need to scream and cuss out my customers. It's getting bad.

WHAT THE FUCK is up with people dropping movies off in the inbox outside and then coming strait inside to rent more movies?! Why not bring the frackin movies inside with you and drop them off INSIDE?!?! Doesn't that make more sense?! I've got absolutely ZERO respect for the people that do this. I want them dead. Like yesterday.

And apparently everyone that calls into the store is def as F or they don't know which end of the phone goes to their ear. I'm gonna say 4 out of 5 phone calls start out..

Me: Videorama!
Dumbfuck: Hello?
Me: Yes?
Def fuck: Is this Videorama?
Me: Well, that IS what I just said, so what do you think?

Swear I'm not whispering into the phone.

Just so everyone knows, when you call into this store, more likely than not I'm making faces at you through the phone and pretending to shoot myself.

And don't EVER call the store to see when a movie comes out. EVER. Or I will make it my personal mission to make your experience here as uncomfortable as possible. You seeeriously can't go online and figure it out for yourself?

I don't get paid enough for this shit.


xoxo

Oh, and speaking of Avatar. WHOA. I shall be posting about it shortly. (Meaning when my mood decides to chill the fuck out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment