Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey sista GO sistahhh

If you're into rad movies and live in Portland, OR there's no reason why you shouldn't be going to the Grindhouse Film Festival (unless you're like me and get dooped by some dude and don't have the guts to go alone.)

Here's the link http://www.grindhousefilmfest.com/


Last Saturday they played Torso and because of an unforseen situation (read above) I didn't go and I've been kicking myself ever since. Don't you go thinkin' I'm gonna miss Demons though!


Feb. 13th they're playing "Creepers".. apparently that's what the kids are calling "Phenomena" these days.


See ya there! (IT'S A BEER THEATER)




BYYYYY the way, 'presents' and 'directed' are two completely different things. Argento did NOT direct Demons, just like Del Toro did NOT direct The Orphanage

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment