Monday, September 7, 2009

Ferrosh!

Yesterday I finished watching Fierce People, this one flew waaaaay under the radar.

We got it in like a year and a half ago and the cover box was just.. all wrong, so that considering.. and that it was a strait to dvd movie (I think..) I decided to pass.. even though it has Diane Lane in it and I absolutely love her (and saw her walking around 2 years ago and followed her for 6 blocks..)

Here's the cover..


I knowwwww, right! It made me think.. a movie about stupid rich people.. nooo thank you.. but for some reason I decided to take it home the other night.. and I'm glad I did! It kind of reminded me of Igby Goes Down (my all time favourite movie along with The Goonies and Con Air) It was well cast and it had a few interesting plot twists, although it DID kind of just end abruptly. I fell madly in love with Donald Sutherland's character (ME, in love with an extremely old person? Odd.) and I kinda wanted Diane Lane's character to be my mother, even though she's a coke addict.. or.. was?

I'm going to give it a B-

Below I've supplied a visual feast, enjoy




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment