Saturday, September 19, 2009

I can has a squinty eyed babies?

I just fell in love.

I think her name was Ning Ning and she was no more than 4 years of age.

This is the closest I came to finding a picture of her on google



Imagine that thing walking around and talking.. well I saw it first hand.

I was minding my own business, taking old movies off the shelf at work and I hear a little voice ask "What yous name? What yous doin?" I look down and see a little asian child. I don't normally find anything Asian intriguing or attractive, especially children since I dislike them ALL, but this tot melllted my heart.

I play along and answer her questions, which are (in order): Why doooin that? I can haves one? What is re ranging? Why doings that? I dunno whats that iz? Hewwo?

I was sad to see her go.

I'll never forget you Ning Ning

xoxo

UPDATE! Ning Ning just came back with her memaw.. we talked about Diego. Then they left because she had to pee and could only hold it "for a little bit longer." Loooove

No comments:

Post a Comment