Friday, September 25, 2009

Polygamy Shmigamy

New obsession? Chyeah!!


Monday night I started watching Big Love and today I finished the first season. It is SO fucking good. I'm taking home 5 new release movies tonight and I'm definately going to watch the 2nd season of Big Love before them. I can't get enough of this show! Too bad the 3rd season isn't out yet though :[

I am totally in love with Margene (played by the lovely Ginnifer Goodwin) she is by far my favorite wife.. even though she is extremely needy and whiney at times.. ok all the time. She's just so warm and loveable! My least favorite is Nicki (played by Chloe Savigney) she is a cold hearted bitch! ESPECIALLY to Margene! I hope one of the kids chops off her retardedly long braid.

This tv show even has me thinking about Polygamy! I'm not saying I plan on being a polygamist but.. well.. right now it doesn't seem too bad. So, that considering.. this has got to be a fanfuckingtastic television show to get me thinking about going from athiest to polygamist.

Visual feast? Enjoy


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment