Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Huckleberry Friend..

I'm the type of lass that hates everything that everyone else loooves.

Just to prove a point..

But then somebody always gets me to come around and 'try the thing out' and I end up loving it just as much, if not more, than the central fan base e.g. Twilight, Marilyn Monroe, Sex and the City and now.. Breakfast at Tiffany's!



I was never one for Audrey Hepburn, for no real reason in particular.. mostly because a lot of people like her.. but the other night my roommate was talking about Breakfast at Tiffany's and how good it is and that'd I'd probably like it.. (I have her to thank for talking me into watching SATC) so I figured if she was right about that, she might be right about this one.. and she was.

Breakfast at Tiffany's is amazing, Holly reminds me so much of myself (whether that's good or bad I haven't decided.) You're sucked into the movie the second it comes on, and for such a well shot, quality movie, it's extremely racist, comparable to Gran Torino,.. just.. more subtle.. (which doesn't bother me one bit.) It's witty, pre-ironic (same thing?), and just fun to watch. I'm not sure if guys would enjoy it, but it's definately 'an all girls slumber party' type of movie.

Now I love Audrey Hepburn and plan on watching all her movies. New obsession? Chyeahhh



CAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment