Sunday, September 6, 2009

Louis Cypher


POINT PLEASANT

Has ANYONE seen this show before?! I was putting movies away the other week and saw the cover of this tv show and was like.. this seems farmiliar and interesting.. I shall watch it! (I finished The L Word) And I was right, it was farmiliar, I saw the pilot episode way back in 2005, it was about the devil, good and evil and what not.. love the devil, so I decided to continue watching.. this show is sooo good. It only lasted for 1 season which sucks (half of the episodes weren't even aired!)

The plot is pretty much The Omen with a chick, and she tries to be good and not bad.. I LOVED the fact that evil wins in the end, AND it's actually scary! A scary tv show?! Unheard of! And, all the dudes in it are very nice to look at..

That's about it.. watch this.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment