Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Boys

Mad Men..


HAVE YOU SEEEEN THIS SHOW?!

It's absolutely brilliant. Again, it was one of those shows I didn't want to watch because there was so much damned hype about it. But a dear friend of mine wouldn't shut up about it so I gave it a shot. I couldn't stop watching it! It's seriously all I watched for like 2 weeks strait. It's supposed to be about an advertising agency and the lives of all the people that work there.. but really it's just a show about dudes that drink scotch like water, cheat on their wives constantly and smoke 5 packs of Lucky Strikes a day. It rules so hard. I dislike the main character because he's such a tool, actually, mostly all of the male characters are douche bags.. with the exception of 2 (the 2 fat guys.) The female housewives on the show are easy to pity (poor Betsy) and the overtly sexual secretaries are easy to love (Joan! You get em girlfriend!)

Sadly, I've finished the first 2 seasons, and the 3rd doesn't seem to be coming to dvd anytime soon :[ I shall miss you my new favorite tv show. Until then.. Alias?


Obviously, Betty's my favorite.


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment