Monday, November 16, 2009

EPIC


I watched Star Trek last night and.. good. Sooo good. I never watched any of the old Star Trek so I didn't really have any interest in the movie, (plus I'm not that into sci fi) but I watched it because I knew a lot of people would be asking about it and I wanted to have SOME knowledge of the movie. It had me crying within the first 10 minutes. I felt like such a girl.

Then I felt like a MAN because the action and effects were so fucking awesome!!!! The story is good too, not cheesy or lackluster. The only thing about the movie I didn't like was that Russian character. His accent was awwwwwful, and that actor is originally from Russia too which was odd. And Kirk wasn't even my favorite character, I'm head over heels for Bones (Karl Urban, the guy from Pathfinder and the LOTR trilogy) SWOOON

Definately a must see.
*And if you didn't/don't like it then I don't care and you're really stupid.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment