Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Love-Hate Relationship

My job. I love it and I hate it.

Maybe it's not the job itself that I hate so much, but rather the stupid fucking customers. I'm an extremely anti social person, (a customer literally just called me a 'stranger hater') and talking to people all day everyday is not something I like to do. It wouldn't be so bad, but the thing is.. I actually have to be NICE to these people. I don't care that you liked the fucking movie, good for you. Go get another one and get the fuck out of here. That's why I want to work in a bar, this blog would be far more interesting and I wouldn't have to be nice to people unless I wanted to. At least.. that's what I assume anyway..

Don't get me wrong, some of the customers are pretty rad. (And not just the ones that bring me things! Although, if you want to get on my good side, that is what I recommend you do.)

Which brings me to the "Love" part.. some customers.. rule so fucking hard. My drug habit relies solely on the kindness of a select cartel of customers. You wanna barter, you come strait to me.

(You must excuse me for this rant, I need to go to the pharmacy if you know what I mean..)

(Most of the pictures on here do have meaning.... If you watch movies I'd hope you'd understand them all....)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment