Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm sorry, I HAVE to..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG


So last night at 12:01 I saw New Moon with a few of my girlfriends and my younger sister.. (and I just want to thank my sister for getting in line at 9am to get us the tickets and best seats!) Anyway.. after like 40 minutes of previews the movie finally came on and the entire theater started screaming and crying.. I may or may not have clapped and gave a little.. "omg omg."

If you haven't read the books and you saw the first movie, then you're obviously going to think that any fan is a complete moron.. not true! I'll be the first to admit that Twilight was anything but a good movie.. if you've read the books though, then you're forced to like it.. you've got no choice in the matter.. it doesn't make sense, but.. that's.. just the way it is..

New Moon was actually a good movie.. everything was better about this one.. the makeup, special effects and ESPECIALLY the acting.. well everything but the werewolf special effects.. come on guys.. reallllllly!! I surprised myself and all my friends and only cried ONCE.. and it was only one tear so I'm not sure that it technically even counts as a 'cry.' Sooo many people are New Moon hating right now, and I get it.. I used to be one of them.. then I read the books and now I'm completely obsessed. Like Ali Larter in Obsessed OBSESSED.. Well, that's all I'm going to say about THAT because this post is probably a fail.

Oh, and I had a sex dream about "Aro" because of this movie. Sex with Michael Sheen.. I don't even.. know.. it was.. weird...


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Murderanda-0
    Latter Day Saints-2

    Sorry, the data don't lie! Now you gotta stop drinking coffee and find dem golden tablets!

    JK!!!

    deneb

    ReplyDelete