Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm not complaining for once, wuhhh??

So, I get really bored at my job sometimes (most of the times) and I always have a ton of magazines behind the counter, so I found a new hobby. Arts & Crafts! I made the Twilight collage first, and then my coworker complained and I had to take it down.. so in retaliation I made a Brangelina one. Miranda 1, Lame Coworker 0! All the gay guys enjoyed the Twilight (R Pat, hellloooo!!) and all the superficial girls like the Brangelina one.

I must say, I do have a talent for collage making. I need ideas for my next one, the only thing is my manager said I could keep making them as long as they have something to do with entertainment.. preferrably actors in a recent movie, or just a movie in general.. its a difficult thing to do when my only collage making source is a stack of tabloids, 35 deep. Suggestions?

Ohhh shit! High School Musical anyone?? I have plenty of Zefron pictures, time to brainstorm..




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment