Monday, April 27, 2009

Immmmmbecile!!

Good god!! One of the things that gets me the most is when the customer is absolutely certain they returned their movies, and on time no less! I'd say about 10% of the time, they're right.. and those customers end up being the ones I like anyway, the "good" ones.. but then that leaves another 90% of complete morons that I have to deal with. If we don't have the movie in our store, then generally, it's because YOU did NOT return it!! Go home and check your dvd player ass hole, because that's probably where it still is.

Most of the conversations go like this:
Me- "Did you return ***?"
Fool- "Yes I did, I returned it the day it was due!"
Me- "Let me double check.."
...40 seconds pass..
Me- "Well we don't have it.."
Idiot- "I RETURNED IT, I KNOW I RETURNED IT!"
Me- "Well how about you double check, and I'll tripple check."
..1 day passes..
Me- "Hello"
Pinhead- "Here's that movie,.. I found it in my dvd player.."

I decided to rant about this now because I was checking in movies, and I noticed the disk was missing from one of the cases, so I found out who it was and gave this person a little courtesy call to let them know they blew it and need to return the disk asap.. We shall call this certain creature Alfie.. So I call Alfie and give him the bad news,.. his immediate response.. "that's impossible."

Our conversation ladies and gentlemen..
Me- "Hi, this is Videorama, I was just calling to let you know you returned EPIC MOVIE without the disk in it.."
Alfie- "That's impossible."
Me- "Well, ok but it's not in the case.. sooo.."
Alfie- "I don't have the movie, I don't see any movie infront of me. Did you check your store?"
Me- "Yes, I checked the entire store."
Alfie- "I'll just come in tomorrow and talk to your manager about this."
Me- "See ya!"

Lowww and behollllld, I get a call a minute later.. I'll give you one guess as to who it is..

Alfie- "Stop looking! I found the dvd! It fell on the side of my bed. I have a cocktail party to go to tomorrow so I'll return it then."
Me- "Right. COCKtail party."




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Perfect. Keep posting these blogs and not ones about your collages please

    ReplyDelete