Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vol. 1: My first general rant: Customers that call asking stupid shit

Dear customers that make me want to shoot myself,
Please do not call my work and ask me how to work YOUR dvd player. I know I work at a videostore and all, but we are NOT an electronics store. That said, I don't know which button to press on your remote to change the subtitles, now this may just be a quick guess.. but maybe the button that says "Subtitles."

No, I don't know why there isn't any sound coming from your television.

No, I don't know why you can't turn the commentary off.

Top 3 most annoying questions asked over the phone
1. What new movies do you have?
-Well we've got about 25 new movies out this week alone, do you seriously intend for me to tell you every single one and what they're about? Or is there a certain title you were looking for, and in that case, why didn't you just ask me in the god damn first place?!?!

2. Do you have any movies about "Enter subject here"?
-Uhh, maybe you wanna go look on the internet for yourself and find a certain title and then call back to see if we have a certain movie, because I am not about to spend 15 minutes IMDBing and GOOGLEing movies for you.

3. How long is "----" movie?
-Are you serious?

Please stop making me hate my job. I absolutely loathe talking on the phone, so when customers like you call in, it makes my life that much worse.





Regards,

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment