Saturday, March 20, 2010

85 Going on 40

Gloria Frandle. FAVOURITE. CUSTOMER. EVER.

She's this little 85 year old woman that comes in and literally picks 4 random movies off of the closest shelf to the front desk. Sometimes she heads for "My Picks" section but I have to remind her that they're all blood and guts movies so then I end up picking out movies for her.

She's got a little hunch back and today she came in talking about how if she could stand up strait she'd look like she was 39. What a doll. Then she reminded me that I needed to get my bangs cut. "They're looking rather long."

The first time I saw her I immediately thought of the Swamp Witch in Big Fish. They could be sisters. Except Gloria wears a lot of pastels, no black. And no eye patch.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment