Wednesday, March 17, 2010

High Tension

Today I received proof that people actually read this thing! I got a comment that WASN'T from someone I know! And it was a nasty comment! Well.. I guess not nasty,.. the person thought I was really annoying (like David Caruso annoying) and they pretty much think I am a waste of a life. Which is totally fine, because I guess it means I have something in common with someone.

(PERSONALLY, I think the negative commenter is a middle aged fat woman who's bitter because she has yet to find HER g-spot and she's a tad bit sour because I called another lady fat in a previous post. Just my humble opinion.)

I wondered about whether or not I should try to justify my blog and all the negative things I say.. but honestly, I could care less if people don't like what I have to say, what I do or who I am. Just trying to spread my gloomy attitude wherever possible!

xoxo

P.S.
The comment is in the post right below (Swan Princess) if you care to read it

No comments:

Post a Comment