Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Not What It Seems

I haven't been this excited since my ex boyfriend found my g-spot.

Yesterday while shopping I found my all time favorite movie from when I was a kid. THE SWAN PRINCESS!!!! I was almost tempted to buy it on Amazon awhile back for like 69 dollars but decided to hold out. Good motherfucking thing I did yo! Found it at Target for $5!


This is like, Little Mermaid/Beauty & The Beast good. The songs are so fucking catchy. I haven't seen this movie since I was about the wee wee ol' age of 14 and I still remember every single word to every single song. My personal favorite being "Far Longer Than Forever." This song definately hits home.

"Far longer than forever, I'll hold you in my heart. It's almost like you're here with me, although we're far apart. Far longer than forever, I swear that I'll be true. I've made an everlasting vow, to find a way to you."

I'm not going to lie, last night I definately listened to this song over and over again. Where's MY Prince Derek?!?! Oh, that's right.

The.. 'supporting' characters kick a shit load of reptile ass and the movie is just all around greatness. If you have a chance to watch this.. DO IT. 10+!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thought your blog was a joke. Heres some advice....lay off the pills maybe you could have a clear view on life or a more adult view. Also you sound dumb talking about your ex finding your g spot, hes your ex hes found a lot more since you. Really you are a perfect example why not everyone with a computer should have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm even more reasons to continue your amazingly hilarious and insightful blog: Controversy amongst Danielle Steele readers.

    ReplyDelete