Friday, March 12, 2010

Haute Mess

Being drunk at work is better than being sober


Just sayin...

About half an hour after I arrived at work a customer came in with, LITERALLY, a bag full of bottles of scotch. He opened the best one and let my manager and I chug out of it. This put us in the mood. My manager went out to run an 'errand' shortly after and came back empty handed. (Someone had gone with him and he didn't have his id. DENEB!) So then I volunteered. Ran to the liquor store, it's only 2 blocks away. Bless your heart jesus. I asked for the airplane bottles.

Liquor Men: We have Bacardi and Grey Goose

Me: No whiskey?

Liquor Men: Nope

Me: Rum?

Liquor Men: Bacardi IS rum.

Me: Ohhh uhh.. right, yeah, I know I was just.. you know.. yeah sooo 2 Bacardi bottles please. Make that 3.

I run back to work, we down the little suckers and then get all warm and fuzzy inside. RELEASE!

It's come to my attention that this might not be smart to blog about incase someone 'important' reads this and then fires my ass.. but really.. who reads this besides Kelly? (Same goes for my talk about amphetamines)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment