Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ya'llz Can Go Fuck Yo Self!

Yesterday I went and saw Cop Out (it was either that or The Crazies.. actually I really wanted to see Percy Jackson and the Longest Movie Title Ever but I was with a friend that I didn't think would enjoy it. He'd never heard of the books! Pshhh)

So many people are giving this movie bad reviews.. and if you're one of them.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! I laughed my ass off. So it's no fucking Criterion Collection movie but it did it's intended job. (Make money money, make money monaayyyyy) I work in a videostore (OBVIOUSLY) and I've seen a retarded amount of movies. So many infact that lately I haven't wanted to watch any. I feel like I've seen them all. Nothing makes me laugh anymore, nothing scares me, makes me cry.. Nothing keeps my attention. This did. Nice job Mr. Smith.

One of my favorite scenes was when Tracy Morgan is on a bike chasing down a 'bad guy' while he himself is being chased by a.. pit bull? Anyway, while this is going on he yells something along the lines of "down Cujo dog".. I think I was the only one in the theater that laughed. They referenced a shit ton of movies in this which is one of the main reasons I liked it so much. Unless you're a movie buff, you're not going to 'get' most of the jokes.


Dare I say Kevin Smith can do no wrong? Clerks 2 I didn't see and don't really have an urge to watch it.. but come on people.. Zack and Miri, Jay & Silent Bob, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Mallrats.. and fuck you, I'll admit it... I loved Jersey Girl.



Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment