Saturday, July 4, 2009

Big Cheese

I did it.

I actually friggin did it!

The straw boss here at Videorama now knows I have a blog,.. and he read half of the entries! I'm not sure how impressed he was because I've noticed the more I post on here the more annoying and unfunny I am.. and he started reading from the end rather than the beginning.. sooo..

I told him about it once, right when I started writing in here, and I don't think he really heard me or understood what I was talking about so I just let it slide. To be completely honest I was a wee bit afraid that he'd get mad because it's mainly me trash talking the customers and confessing that I don't do shit here. Well.. what I mean is.. I don't always go above and beyond my duties.. so I was like.. fired? But he found it rather amusing and I guess he has a Videorama blog as well but rarely finds the time to write in it.

I'm wondering if he's going to continue reading this.. do I have to be careful of what I write now?! No bashing on him! Ohhh, just jesting! I love my manager to bits and pieces. We tell each other things we wouldn't normally tell our closest friends.. So he can suck it for all I care :]

Hi Chris




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment