Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Customer a la nuit!

A customer came in about 40 minutes ago and throws LA VIE EN ROSE in my face. Why good day to you too my dear sir! What may I ask can I do you for??

Apparently he couldn't figure out how to work the subtitles on his dvd player, but alas, he blames the movie and not himself nor the machine! He says that this one particular copy of the movie just didn't come with the English subtitle option as the back of the movie so clearly states.

Monsieur please!

I try (in my nicest tone!) to tell him that it's not possible. That there ARE in fact English subtitles on the movie and he just wasn't able to figure out how to do it. Then he goes and blames the store for his troubles!

Oh no he di'int!

Finally, fed up, I throw in my towel. I give the man a credit for another movie. But I have the last laugh you see! I leave a note on his account calling him an idiot! HA! Take that!

Ancient Fool - 0
Miranda - 1



Ahh, perhaps it's a tie.. I did give him another rental and all..
C'est la vie, c'est la vie..







xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This used to happen to me about once a month or so. It's wicked annoying. Most of the time, the moron of the moment doesn't realize that if they look down at their remote, there is a SUBTITLE key. Often times they just simply need to press it.
    But they do have a case if they watch their dvds on their computer or whatever. But that's their fault, not yours.

    ReplyDelete