Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do they serve beer in heaven?

..and if they do, is it on tap? (I'm hopeful)

After what just occured I'm almost certain I'm going to heaven. (As I was typing that I choked on my coffee and spit it out everywhere, sooo maybe I'm not.)

BUT! Hey, if there was a heaven, and I believed in it, I think I'd be going there.. assuming this one good deed makes up for a lifetime of very bad ones.

A woman was just in and her total was $3.99 and she gave me two fives, on accident I'm assuming. (This hot weather is really getting to people!) I push one of the fives back toward her and then give her $1.01 in change.. she only takes the dollar and penny and pushes the extra five dollar bill my way. It occurs to me that she still hadn't realized she gave me an extra five dollars, and instead of keeping it like any other broke 21 year old would do, I holler at her.. (yeah boiiiiiii) and I give her back her five and tell her she had accidently given me too much.. but that I'd gladly take the extra money as a tip for being wonderful. As is to be expected, she doesn't let me keep it. I guess it's better to feel good about one's self than to pocket a little extra cash now and then.. right?

I'm still trying to convince myself I did the right thing..


Do as Spike Lee would do















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment