Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blueray Shmueray

This falls under the "For the Love of Christ, Read!!" category as well..

So I had a customer half an hour ago and she brings me up a stack of movies and they're all blueray.. she's walking around looking like a giraffe in a babyshower so I ask her "you know these are blueray right?" Needless to say she has no idea what I'm talking about. So I have to go around the entire store and get the movies she wanted in regular format and then put the blueray ones away.. AND she didn't have a mother fucking account. This chick made me want to scream and cry, I almost lost my balls there for a second. (So I made faces behind her back, soo not juvenile.)

Countless customers do this daily. What? You can't read the fucking sign above the section that says BLUERAY?!?! And a lot of customers don't even knowww what blueray is.. where have YOU been?! It's like they all just flock to this special section with tunnel vision in tow and think that those are the only movies we have in the store. Look aroundddd you!! It's like they've never been into a videostore! (Don't get me started on that one.)

This one particular woman though.. god, she got so far under my skin that when she left I went strait to blog it but ended up just staring at the screen for 69 seconds.. I could feel my charming mood changing.. it went from good to gone in 60 seconds. She gave me a writing block for crying out loud! (Atleast that's my excuse if this post pigeonholes itself under the boring and completely unfunny subdivision of my blog.)


I need a clonazepam and an ice cream cone


STAT!







xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I am so glad that these days are behind me. But for the sake of sympathy, I will co-process this particular feeling of frustration with you...because I can honestly say "I know how you feel" and I am sorry, sweets.

    ReplyDelete