Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blue Line Special: Aisle 69

I'm a sell out.

I just put ads on the side of my blog in attempt to profit from this ludacris hobby of mine. (blogging about work while at work) But does this make me a sell out? Shall we define sell out? Urbandictionary anyone?

  • Anyone who sacrifices artistic integrity in an effort to become more successful or popular (generally in music); someone who forgets their roots.

All right, so technically I'm not a sell out (I'm getting tired of saying that) I don't have any artistic integrity for one, for B this has nothing to do with music, but does the movie part of this site outweigh that?

Another definition:

  • One who betrays a cause for personal advancement

I'd like to think that someone would be me.

Have I really done anything wrong by bowing down to Adsense? I rather feel I'm making a bigger deal out of this than it is, but then why does it feel like such a sin? To me it's like watching a Michael Madsen movie and then liking it. Wrong on so many levels.

In the end, if this whole thing puts money in my bank account, then fuck it; I'm the next Greenday.

Does anyone fucking read this shit anyway? I'm I talking to myself here?

Now that that's over I feel obligated to share a Videorama experience since I've just rambled on about my issues (in the end this whole blog is just one big issue.)

SO!.. Today a customer scolded me for eating infront of him.

Big Black Man: You shouldn't be eating infront of customers Miss

Me: Oh.. really?.. Because I think you might be the only one who cares.. and in that case.. *nom nom nom

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment