Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Confucius say..

READ!


For the love of god, if there's a sign.. READ IT

When you first walk into the store there's a slot cut out of the front desk with a sign that reads: DROP BOX. But apparently the People of Portland haven't yet learned to read because I constantly get the question "Is this where I drop my movies off?"

No, that's absolutely NOT where you drop your movies off, there's just a hole there for no reason whatsoever.. and you know that sign there that reads that that's where you drop off your movies? Yeah, well that's there for no reason either. It just says that to confuse you.

Actually, let me SHOW YOU the drop box and you tell me if it's blatantly obvious or I'm just rediculous and my complaint holds no merit..





Thaaaaank you and goodnight

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! This blog is hilarious and brutal to read. It's like a slap in the face from my past. Frustrating, because I feel bad that you are still going through it...entertaining, none the less. Har!

    ReplyDelete