Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bye Bye Blackbird

I just recently came back from a much needed, much deserved vacation. And while I was there I went to the movie theater three times. I just can't get away from movies!


The last one I saw was Public Enemies

Let me just say one thing. Johnny Depp has got to be the most charasmatic man on the planet. He could kill a basket full of babies and I'd still be on his team. I went through my Johnny Depp phase a few years ago, and until recently I didn't really think he was "all that and a bag of beer.." I don't know what I was thinking, besides Brad Pitt and my boyfriend, he's IT.





There were a few things about the movie I didn't really like, and a few I loved.

Dislikes:

  • This movie is like 3 hours long. It's like Curious Case of Benjamin Button long.
  • The previews made it seem like Marion Cotillard was going to be in it a lot. She wasn't. I loved her and wanted more of her.
  • Christian Bale, yuck! I can't stand that damned man.
  • The movie was more about JohnDillinger being chased and captured, I thought it was going to be about him robbing banks and killing tons of people and spending his money on faboosh things, living the lavish lifestyle. Little letdown
Loves:
  • To my surprise there were a shit ton of cameos. Love those!
  • The acting was superb
  • The love story was just.. just lovely!! Dillinger totally just swept Frechette off her feet, somebody sweep ME off my feet!!
  • Marion Cotillard


No comments:

Post a Comment